As workloads rise, many state and local government agencies are struggling to balance their obligations to provide mandated services while holding the line on costs. Much of this difficulty comes from the paper-based processes many government agencies still use.
As populations rise and agencies handle increased requests, paper-based processes are becoming more labor-intensive and less cost-effective. Faced with overwhelming “do more with less” expectations, many government agencies have turned to automatic data capture and management so they can scale to meet increased demand with limited resources.
Agencies Achieve Greater Scalability With Artsyl Automation
Document management solutions for local and federal government agencies incorporate intelligent data capture technologies, which scan for data trapped within paper and digital documents and correspondence and turns it into actionable data. Artsyl Technologies takes this unique technology and incorporates it into a comprehensive data capture and management solution for government officials.
Artsyl focuses on eliminating labor-intensive steps in agency processes, especially those relating to document management, like handling and routing, data entry and process monitoring. Instead, Artsyl Technologies allows government agencies to take control of their document management processes by:
- Properly handling paper and digital documents from multiple channels and formats
- Extracting relevant data from documents automatically and validating it against existing records
- Monitoring processes to target and eliminating bottlenecks through reports and alerts
These processes allow government agencies to sort, file and access data more quickly, improving overall efficiency while cutting costs.
Artsyl’s docAlpha Solution Cuts Costs and Improves Processes
The docAlpha intelligent data capture platform for government agencies effectively eliminates the costly burden of manual document management. Instead, the system digitizes paper documents, extracting information from documents and digital forms and files and automatically routing information for processing. This way, docAlpha takes the pain out of routine processes, so government agencies can continue to innovate while operating efficiently.
These functions bring numerous benefits to government agencies, including:
- Reduced Labor Costs: Data capture technology for local government maximizes productivity and performance by automating basic tasks, allowing your employees to focus on more complex ones.
- Reduced Space Demands: By capturing paper files in an electronic format, agencies require less physical space to store documents.
- Instant Access: Access documents instantly and securely, improving productivity and efficiency.
- Instant Auditability: Keep detailed audit trails of documents, data and decisions for compliance purposes.With these benefits, intelligent data capture for local government agencies can maximize the potential of government agencies.
docAlpha’s Document Management Solutions for Federal Government Agencies
The docAlpha smart process platform extracts information from documents and forms to automate processes, including:
- Permitting: Improve revenue generation by electronically reviewing, issuing and managing permits
- FOIA requests: Respond quickly to public information requests by streamlining capture and access to documents and information
- Contract management: Capture contract data and documents, related compliance information and manage the entire process efficiently
- Accounts payable: Reduce payables cycle times by 80% by automating data entry, approval routing and transaction creation
- Human resources: Streamline applicant tracking and employee onboarding by capturing documents and data, routing information to the appropriate stakeholders and monitoring for process bottlenecks
Browse our site to learn more about docAlpha
and its document management solutions for federal government agencies.Learn MoreContact your Artsyl Technologies sales representative today
to discuss how the docAlpha Digital Transformation Platform can benefit your agency. Schedule a discussion or demonstration today.