Both K-12 and higher education institutions are more data-driven and document-burdened than ever before. These institutions handle massive amounts of paperwork and documentation for their existing and previous staff and student body, as well as their operation as an educational entity.
In an era where school funding is tied to measurable performance metrics and adherence to standards, and where the public demands 24x7 transparency, managing this documentation well is essential. However, paper documentation makes this a labor-intensive task and can bog down schools in expenses. Fortunately, there is a solution.
Data and document capture software for colleges and schools, like docAlpha, can have a significant, positive impact on communication, compliance and cost controls.
Achieving Greater Things Through Artsyl Automation
Today’s data capture technology for schools takes advantage of intelligent data extraction technology, which analyzes scanned paper and digital documents for data trapped within. Artsyl takes this technology and incorporates it into a comprehensive electronic data capture software for secondary schools and colleges, helping educational institutions cut down the time-expensive steps in their back-office processes.
By partnering with Artsyl Technologies, educational institutions can:
- Minimize tasks relating document handling and routing, transaction data entry and validation and reports and process monitoring
- Appropriately manage paper and digital documents from multiple channels and formats
- Extract and validate relevant data from documents automatically
Data Capture Technology Benefits Secondary Schools and Colleges
Artsyl’s docAlpha digital transformation platform provides intelligent capture and validation of educational data, which can be integrated easily into any ERP or ECM and incorporated into school workflows. This data capture technology for schools can automatically classify, sort and file their massive quantities of paper and digital documents, bringing numerous benefits to schools, including:
- Reduced labor costs — Maximize your staff’s productivity and performance by automating their routine data entry and filing tasks, enabling them to focus on functions that are more complex.
- Reduced Space Demands: By capturing paper files in an electronic format, you require less physical space while still complying with document retention policies.
- Instant Access: Access documents instantly and securely, whenever and wherever you need them.
- Data Protection: Our docAlpha system protects your data by keeping it on-site, preventing you from losing important information to disasters and accidents.
- Instant Auditability: Keep detailed audit trails of documents, data and decisions for auditors.
With these benefits, your business can cut costs while improving visibility and customer service quality.