Both K-12 and higher education institutions are more data-driven and document-burdened than ever before. In an era where school funding is tied to measurable performance metrics and adherence to standards, and where the public demands 24x7 transparency, data capture technology platforms for schools, like docAlpha, can have a significant, positive impact on communication, compliance, and cost controls.
The docAlpha data and document capture software for schools allows simplified information extraction from forms to automate processes, including:
- Student Information Management: Extract data from documents or forms intelligently and aggregate information for federal, state or local reporting automatically
- Agenda Management: Automate the creation, assembly and distribution of agenda packets
- Contract management: Capture contract data and documents, related compliance information and manage the entire process efficiently
- Accounts payable: Reduce payables cycle times by 80% by automating data entry, approval routing and transaction creation
- Human resources: Streamline applicant tracking and employee onboarding by capturing documents and data, routing information to the appropriate stakeholders and monitoring for process bottlenecks