Feb 15, 2016
Artsyl attended Acumatica Summit 2015 in Orlando the first week of February. This is what we learned:
1. Acumatica's growth continues to impress. With triple-digit growth in 2015, cloud-based ERPs like Acumatica have presented a convenient, affordable solution to the middle market.
2. Acumatica sees ISVs as key to their strategy. With 24 new ISVs added in 2015, the company has aligned itself with other leading solution providers who have added their domain expertise and technical acumen to the Acumatica ecosystem.
3. Acumatica is literally moving closer to Microsoft and Amazon Web services. The company is moving its headquarters from Kirkland to Bellevue, Washington, down the street from two of its strategic partners--Microsoft and Amazon.
4. Acumatica takes integration seriously. The company announced the opening of Acumatica Labs in Montreal, Canada to focus on faster and smoother implementations and tighter integrations.
5. The channel is EXCITED! The energy at Acumatica Summit was unbelievable. The Artsyl team had dozens of in-depth conversations with Acumatica partners about opportunities to automate the most painful steps in most data and document--driven processes and to add even greater value to their clients.
Stay tuned for an exciting announcement from Artsyl for Acumatica partners and customers.