Artsyl Technologies Introduces docAlpha 5.0 SP1
The New Release Delivers Faster Performance, More Flexible Workflows and More Powerful Integration for Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV and ReQlogic
Artsyl Technologies is proud to announce a new update to the docAlpha Smart Process Platform that builds upon the foundation of docAlpha 5.0 to deliver enhanced speed and performance for intelligent capture, more flexible workflow and process automation functionality. Beyond enhanced features and functionality, docAlpha 5.0 SP1 also delivers broader and deeper integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV ERPs, in addition to ReQlogic, the industry’s leading solution for eProcurement, requisitions, invoices, expenses and time tracking.
New platform capabilities provided in docAlpha 5.0 SP1 allow organizations to:
- Create sophisticated workflows based on specific document input sources, so different users or groups can easily be assigned to inbound FTP, email, hot folder or other document types
- More quickly and easily manage G/L coding for AP automation, delivering validation of distributions in real time during the coding process while reducing mouse clicks
- Customize and streamline user interfaces for thin clients to deliver more intuitive access to key functions and features based on a variety of use cases
- Simplify and streamline the configuration of custom workflow rules using an enhanced interface for managing complex customized workflows
- Apply a new range of available workflow rules for managing batch processes
- Deploy docAlpha in SQL Server 2016, 2014 or 2012 database environments
For more information, read the docAlpha 5.0 SP1 press release.